Cataclysm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm

You must either conquer and rule or serve and lose, suffer or triumph, be the anvil or the hammer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Number 1 Joke is......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frogg

Frogg

The Number 1 Joke is...... Empty
PostSubject: The Number 1 Joke is......   The Number 1 Joke is...... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 pm

lol! made you waste your time MUAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Kiriel
Admin
Kiriel

The Number 1 Joke is...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Number 1 Joke is......   The Number 1 Joke is...... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:53 am

Because Frogg's joke was boring... Razz

Biker Dave at the Deer Camp

Dave was attending his hunting club's monthly meeting and had just told them he couldn't make the hunting trip scheduled for the next day because his wife wouldn't let him go.

After listening to the jeers and other derisive remarks from his fellow biker buddies Dave just got up and left to go back home to his wife.

When Dave's friends started arriving to set up camp the next day, who should be there but Dave, sitting in front of his tent, beer in hand, camp oven roast stewing away in a hot bed of coals.
"How did ya talk your wife into letting you go Dave?"
"I didn't have to" was Dave's reply.
"When I left the meeting I went home and slumped down in my chair with a beer to drown my sorrows. Then my wife snuck up behind me and covered my eyes and said, 'Surprise'!"
When I peeled her hands back she was standing there in a beautiful see-through negligee and she said, "Carry me into the bedroom, tie me to the bed and you can do whatever you want."
SO HERE I AM ! ! !
Back to top Go down
https://cataclysm-pw.forumotion.com

The Number 1 Joke is......
Page 1 of 1